The purpose of Men’s Health Month is to heighten the awareness of preventable health problems and encourage early detection and treatment of disease among men and boys.
The 2020 Men’s Health Month toolkit has arrived and is ready for download and distribution from http://www.menshealthmonth.org/mens-health-month-toolkit.html. Don’t forget the #MensHealthMonth and #ShowUsYourBlue hashtags! Here is some sample post that you are more than welcome to copy and paste on your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- June 1st kicks off #MensHealthMonth to bring awareness to the challenges men face in life to build a stronger tomorrow. Men on average have shorter life spans than women, while women are more likely to visit their doctor regularly. Let’s get the ball rolling all month long and thereafter! See how you can support #MensHealthMonth and the #ShowUsYourBlue Campaign WearBlueForMen.com
- Guys, when is the last time you went to the doctor? Did you know young men, in particular, should at least have annual checkups? June is Men’s Health Month—the perfect time to get those annual checkups. See this list of things doctors wish they could tell guys who don’t get their checkups. GetItChecked.com#MensHealthMonth
- June is all about the fellas because it’s #MensHealthMonth. See these tips of easy things you can do during the month to help raise awareness about men’s health issues like prostate & testicular health and general wellbeing.http://tiny.cc/MensHealthMonth
- #ShowUsYourBlue and spread the message of #MensHealthMonth! Wear and share pictures of things that are blue, and tell the men in your life how to be healthy and happy. ly/xaKY300AqBq#MensHealthMonth
- It’s Men’s Health Month all June. Wanna get involved and help raise #awareness about health issues impacting men and boys? Check out these easy things to do all month long. WearBlueForMen.com
- June is #MensHealthMonth! This month is all about raising awareness about health issues affecting men and boys. Join us in spreading the word: https://bit.ly/3a02uGt#MHM2020
- #MensHealthMonth is here! Many health issues impact boys and men. Learn how to raise awareness here: https://bit.ly/3a02uGt
- During #MensHealthMonth, we want to emphasize men & boys’ mental health as a big issue in the U.S. Learn more here: https://bit.ly/2UVLXPJ#MHM2020
- Men & boys’ mental health is an important and urgent issue in public health today. Men are 7x more likely to commit suicide than women. Learn more during #MHM2020: https://bit.ly/2UVLXPJ
- #MensHealthMonth is all about encouraging men & boys to live a safe, healthy lifestyle! Check out a guide for just that here: https://bit.ly/34n8HeA#MHM2020
- Real Men GetItChecked